What is the best way to stay on top of social media?
Half of the world's population is active on social media channels and businesses are customizing their marketing strategy to sell more on social media.
There are over 3.6 billion people who are using social media worldwide and this figure is projected to reach almost 4.41 billion in 2025.
Today, every brand is looking for a strong social media strategy to boost their brand awareness, build audience trust, and encourage sales.
Whether it is a small, medium, or large-scale company, businesses need the right solutions which can enable them to publish great content, market their products rapidly, and reach more people globally.
It sounds alluring when you see billions of people who are ready to become your customers. But as competition is growing day by day, it is becoming more difficult for a business to market their product.
Do you know why?
Because it requires deep intelligence to drive the maximum ROI from social media.
To make your all social media marketing efforts successful, you need the right tools. And here in this blog post, eSearch Logix will tell you about the top social media management tools that can make your social media strategy fully successful and speed up your business growth.
There are many social media tools in the market but only the best tools can you the best results. And in this list, you will exactly find the right information on which tool is right for your business.
So, let’s get started
How to Choose the Right Social Media Management Tool?
Choosing the best social media management tool depends on your business requirements and goals. Not all businesses are the same and not all social media marketing strategies have the same goal. You have to figure out what exactly you need and what you don't.
To guide on this, here are the essential features and abilities of social media management tools to consider while choosing them for your business:
- Ease of use
- Multiple account support across platforms
- Insightful analytics and reports
- Adaptability to the changes in business processes
- Content publishing and optimization features
- Integration with 3rd-party tools and solutions
- Platforms supported and update frequency
- Community management and audience engagement
- Monthly and additional costs
- Monitoring and social listening capabilities
Top Social Media Management Tools
1. Sprout Social
Sprout Social is an all-in-one social media management platform that offers the freedom to smoothly switch between social platforms and lets you manage everything effectively. Sprout Social is the best tool for businesses that need an array of scheduling and analytics options.
This is built on the concept of fostering deep, meaningful relationships between individuals, communities, businesses, and brands. However, its price is a little higher than that of its competitors, but the value it gives makes up for the hefty pricing tag.
- User-friendly dashboard
- Message scheduling
- Organized messaging area
- Sentiment, demographics, and conversation analysis
- Special listening for brands, competitors, topics, industries, and campaigns
- Get deep insights from Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, and the web
G2 Rating: 4.1 out of 5
- Companies who are ready to invest time and budget on building their social media presence.
- Small businesses, enterprises, and agencies.
- Travel, hospitality, software, retail, tech, and higher education.
Sprout Social Pricing: This tool has free and paid plans
Buffer is one of the most famous social media management tools. It provides features for scheduling posts, engaging with your audience, and seamless team collaboration.
It is an intuitive and simplistic tool available on an affordable budget. Buffer enables businesses to flawlessly queue a wide range of content forms on different social media platforms and browsers, even while on the go.
On G2, it has a good number of positive reviews on the ease of publishing various posts or the same piece of content across multiple channels and customizing accordingly.
Buffer has built its trust with global brands, agencies, and individuals to empower them to drive meaningful engagement and results on social media.
- Easily Publish content
- Insightful analytics
- Extension for Chrome
- Free image tool creation
- Instagram Story planning and scheduling
- User-friendly content planning and scheduling
- eCommerce company
- Facebook marketing
- Instagram marketing
- Small & Medium businesses
G2 Rating: 4.3 out of 5
Buffer Pricing: Buffer offers free and premium plans which start from $15 per month onwards.
Developed in 2008, Hootsuite is famous social media management software. It provides a diverse range of social network integrations such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Marketo, Tumblr, Reddit, and other popular sites.
Hootsuite is known for its content curation, organization, scheduling, monitoring, and RSS integration. This tool allows for bulk scheduling, meaning you can upload several posts at once.
Hootsuite gives analyzes trends and engagement including customizable reports and team productivity reporting in real-time. Hootsuite has a wide reputation on the Internet. Top Social Media Marketing Companies in India consider Hootsuite among the top tools which can give high results with better ROI.
- Smooth engagement across all accounts in the dashboard
- Asset library with platform optimization
- Schedule with instant post previews for every platform
- Web-based application but also includes a mobile app for Android and iOS
- Upload many YouTube videos to multiple accounts at the same time
- Robust analytics
- Scheduler with automatic posting
- Track performance
G2 Rating: 4.1 out of 5
Best for: Hootsuite is the best social media marketing tool for monitoring several social media accounts, managing customer service, and publishing content across all the channels with ease and simplicity. That is why it is best for-
- Small business, teams, and enterprise
- Managing posts and planning calendars
- Scheduling and publishing posts
Hootsuite Pricing: It offers free services along with paid plans which start from $29 per month onwards.
This is our own tool. FyrPost has been developed by eSearch Logix to empower businesses with effective social media marketing. FyrPost allows you to save time and optimize profile management on social networks.
You can visually plan, schedule posts and automation on social networks. The core purpose behind FyrPost was to develop a SaaS application that provides a powerful, simple, smart, and proven platform that can make your product popular on social media.
Whether it is focusing on a campaign for one brand or managing social across hundreds, FyrPost seamlessly enables businesses to be more productive by managing all their client activities from a centralized hub, and thus eventually generate more value from your social media marketing plans.
- Easy to use web application, no need to install or download
- Create an effective social media strategy in just 20 minutes
- See the analytics of your performance to understand your audience
- Special features for Influencer Marketing
- Publish and schedule posts
- Visually plan and schedule your social media campaigns
- Monitor engagement across all your social channels
- Measure and gives report on the performance of your content
- Robust data security
Best for: FyrPost is specially designed for all those businesses that want to effectively strategize their social media marketing. From startup to small and medium to large, our tool empowers every scale company to grow efficiently and rapidly on social media.
FyrPost Pricing: We offer a free trial without any credit card requirement. To drive more advantages, there are premium plans that allow you to use its advanced features.
Sendible is among the top social media management tools which have various amazing features. It is good for especially digital marketing agencies that are looking for a CRM that gives an end-to-end solution.
Sendible contains a Smart Queue feature allowing social media manager to repurpose content and utilize their Social Inbox and social listening tools to monitor keywords, competitors, and mentions of your brand.
It also allows you to integrate with other social media networks and different tools such as Google Analytics, Canva, and so on. Plus, it provides some automation features for those who want to reduce their time on repetitive tasks.
- Easy access to Canva design tool
- In-built content library, content suggestions,
- Its Report Hub enables you to make visually appealing and detailed reports in 15 just minutes
- Customize your dashboard as per your marketing strategy
- Various integration options
- Plan your content calendar
- Preview social media posts
Best for: Sendible is excellent for lead generation, managing multiple clients, and scheduling posts. It is suitable for all-scale businesses from small to large along with individuals.
G2 Rating: 4.4 out of 5
Sendible Pricing: Starter plans start at $29 per month
6. Social Pilot
Social Pilot is globally trusted social media management software that offers great value at low and reasonable prices. If your social media marketing team is mostly interested in creating workflows with permission settings, collaboration tools, and custom reporting for clients, then Social Pilot is best option for your team.
It not only provides the essential feature but also a full social inbox and auto posting feature to allow your team engage with the audience. Social Pilot curates and suggests content from various industries such as education, tech, health and fitness.
- Wide content suggestion
- Highly customizable
- User-friendly dashboard
- Manage at least 10 social media accounts with any plan
- Generates High-quality white paper reports
- Automatically reposts social media posts
- Keyword-based content curation
- Unlimited analytics and capabilities for digital marketing agencies
G2 Rating: 4.3 out of 5
Best for: Social Pilot has been designed to enhance your social media marketing efforts and save time. It is highly useful for social media marketers and agencies because of the additional benefits-
- Scheduling and analytics.
- Agencies, small businesses, and enterprise.
- Businesses that want more than one user access to a social media tool.
Social Pilot Pricing: Its pricing ranges from $30-$100 per month
CoSchedule is one of the best social media management tools in the USA, which is catering to more than 10,000 satisfied customers worldwide.
It has modern features like a Chrome extension and an in-built headline analyzer to let you organize and track all your content, sync with various tools, and gain actionable insights in one click.
CoSchedule has a powerful calendar to allow you to manage various aspects of your marketing and collaborate with your team to create social media posts, content, events, and other tasks. CoSchedule is an example of the best innovative SaaS product ideas that can help you build a successful startup. This is a good tool for marketers who want to organize all their projects in one single place.
- Automated publishing
- Drag-and-drop scheduler and organizer
- Marketing integrations
- Social campaign templates
- ReQueue feature that automatically finds optimal posting times and fills gaps
- Third-party interactions
- Streamlined marketing
G2 Rating: 4.2 out of 5
Best for: CoSchedule is highly useful for
- Small businesses and enterprises to create case studies for future references
- Individuals who want to create and track blogs.
- Curating and sharing owned content like blogs, photos, and videos
- Small teams
CoSchedule Pricing: It offers a free 14-days free trial and paid plans to begin from $20 onwards.
eclincher is another top social media management tool that allows marketing agencies to save time using a single dashboard and many features.
Through this tool, you can schedule and publish posts, instantly reply to social messages, and analyze your social media performance.
Moreover, clincher provides a broad range of social media services including publishing and scheduling posts, monitoring and listening to feeds, deep analytics reporting, and much more.
- Auto-scheduling to allow you automatically schedule your posts
- Well-rounded integration
- Chrome extension plugin
- Monitoring mentions
- Dedicated media library
G2 rating: 4.2 out of 5
Best for: eclincher is best for small to medium enterprises which do not want to delegate their social media management operations to a third party.
eclincher Pricing: It offers a 14-day free trial and its paid plans start from $59 to $219 per month.
Social media gives the fastest access to almost half of the global population, and that's a big deal. The reality is that we all are living in a technology-driven world where people want to get everything quickly.
As a business owner, you should not consider social media as a media, but the key is to listen carefully, engage interactively, and build relationships enthusiastically.
And to make it happen on the real ground, you need a social media management tool that can empower you drive maximum ROI from your social media investment.
Social media marketing is the science of influencing people intelligently, and not every business is an expert in this field. That is why you should collaborate with a professional agency.
And eSearch Logix is a decade-old company that has transformed many global businesses through channeling their social media activities more effectively and efficiently.
We have a big team of digital marketers and social media professionals who have great expertise in driving maximum returns from social media for your business.
Our own tool FyrPost enables our clients to market their product & services 24x7 across all channels. If you want to scale up your business on social media,
Just Book a Free Consultation and Talk to Our Experts Now